Wednesday, March 26, 2014

9 Coral Wedding Ideas You're Gonna Love

This pinkish shade of orange, named coral, was popular with my brides last year and I'm noticing the trend continuing this year as well. From coral wedding invitations to coral wedding shoes, it creates a calm feeling of warmth and works beautifully with so many colors. Coral also works well with the rustic wedding trend that is still so popular this wedding season. I collected some of my favorite coral wedding inspirations in the mosaic below. (On a side note - how seriously cute is that flower girl?)
9 Coral Wedding Ideas You're Gonna Love | Designed By M.E. Stationery
Photo Credits: chalkboard wedding invitation, shoes, groom, bridesmaid dress, card box, cake topper, flower girl headband, table number, table setting

Would you like to see a mosaic in your wedding colors? Let me know in the comments below!


Pin It!

No comments: