Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Deborah & Joseph's Castle Inspired Wedding Invitaitons

Debbie came to me with a unique request for her wedding invitations. She was getting married in a castle. Yes, a real live castle!

Debbie wanted pocket fold invitations with a sketch of the castle incorporated into the design. I sketched the castle and searched through my collection of wedding invitation fonts. I picked two fonts I thought were fitting for the occasion...


and I made sure to sketch and include the detail of one of the castle windows.




I sent them to my printer to for thermographic printing, assembled them, and they turned out gorgeous! I wish you could feel them through the computer!

I also addressed the outer envelopes in-house on my professional ink jet printer.

 Congratulations to both Debbie & Joe!! I hope your day was magical!
Pin It!

No comments: