Friday, February 25, 2011

What's New? Besides our Blog Design? Boxed Invitations!

Things look different around here, don't they? I love it!! I hope you do too! A huge thank you to Erin at Designer Blogs. She was great to work with. :)

And I couldn't leave you this weekend with out sharing the good news that one of my favorite paper/material vendors, Do It With More Options, is now offering Boxed Invitations. They're available in all different sizes and come in over 50 colors per size. This is super exciting news for this invitation designer!


Email me if your interested in a price quote for a custom boxed wedding invitation set!

Happy Weekend!!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Evy said...

Beautiful new look for your blog and love the invitations too!

Maria Elena said...

Thanks Evy!

EVCreations said...

Love the look of the new blog