Friday, October 8, 2010

Meghan & Frank: Beach Themed Wedding Stationery

One of my sweetest clients, Meghan, contacted me during the summer of 2009 for her wedding invitations & reception stationery. Her wedding was in August, 2010 and took place in Atlantic City, NJ. She wanted to incorporate her colors - pink & green (one of my fave color combos). Meghan also wanted to include starfish and beach grass, and she told me "We're hoping to incorporate a few monopoly things here and there but still keep that beachy feel." We started bouncing ideas around and here is the beautiful stationery suite we designed together!

We used a post card reply card for the invitations. They're a great way to cut back on the expense of a reply envelope AND postage. I also think they're adorable.

After the invitations were finished, we went on to design Meghan and Frank's reception stationery. Their tables were named after Monopoly streets. We used both the metallic green and metallic pink paper for the backing for the cards. So pretty! I know Meghan was planning on tying the place cards to little starfish. I bet they looked fabulous!

Meghan and Frank replaced the traditional guest book with the Guest Book Wine Bottles I blogged about awhile ago. Here is the card I designed and made for them.

Their programs were layered flat panels, printed on both sides. We also used both the green and pink paper to back the programs.

And last but not least, I made these pretty thank you cards to complete the set!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Beautiful! Love the design(s)!