Thursday, July 22, 2010

Eat, Drink & Be Married Rehearsal Dinner Invitations

Anyone who knows me knows that this couple, Vicki and Ed, are near and dear to my heart. Vicki is my sister, and Ed is my long awaited brother-in-law. I wanted to share their rehearsal dinner invitations with you, since I think they turned out super cute (if I don't say so myself). I'm going to be listing them in my Etsy Shop in the near future if you are interested in them. Or you can contact me!
The invitations were printed on 120lb felt wave textured card stock. It's one of my favorite stocks, I love the way it feels (and smells...I know, I'm weird).

And of course, I printed the envelopes to match!
 
 
I also have wedding invitations and other stationery and DIY projects to share from their beautiful wedding day, just waiting on the professional pics.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Nicole-Lynn said...

They turned out very cute!