Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Nick & Irene: April Showers

I was recently lucky enough to design wedding invitations for my close friends, Nick and Irene. I mean lucky when I say it, they were such a fun couple to work with, which is why we are friends I suppose!

Since their wedding day was April 24th, Irene was thinking an April Showers theme, gray with splashes of bright color. Nick wanted to make sure we incorporated orange, not too much pink, and they both wanted the invitation to have a contemporary feel.

This is the invitation I designed just for them!





We used Irene's wording...I love what she came up with for the reply card!

I also designed their programs...


and CD labels to match.

Cheers Nick & Irene! Thanks for being so great to work with, and for letting me a part of your special day!
Pin It!

No comments: