Friday, June 18, 2010

10 Father/Daughter Dance Songs

In honor of Father's Day and the wonderful men behind the holiday, I present you with 10 popular songs that brides are dancing to with their dad's:
  1. Daddy's Little Girl (Al Martino)
  2. If I Could (Ray Charles)
  3. Isn't She Lovely (Stevie Wonder)
  4. Lean on Me (Bill Withers)
  5. Lullaby (Billy Joel)
  6. My Girl (Temptations)
  7. She's Leaving Home (The Beatles)
  8. My Father's Eyes (Amy Grant)
  9. Unforgettable (Natalie & Nat King Cole)
  10. The Way You Look Tonight (Frank Sinatra)

Is your song missing from the list? Tell us what it is/was!

My father and I danced to "Maria Elena", originally by....you know what? I don't know who it's by. I just Googled and Googled and can't find it. I must move on with my day. Mom if you read this, please let me know who sang that song. 

Anyway, it's the song I was named after and our band learned to play it especially for me. :)


Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there - especially mine! Love you Daddy!
Pin It!

No comments: