- Daddy's Little Girl (Al Martino)
- If I Could (Ray Charles)
- Isn't She Lovely (Stevie Wonder)
- Lean on Me (Bill Withers)
- Lullaby (Billy Joel)
- My Girl (Temptations)
- She's Leaving Home (The Beatles)
- My Father's Eyes (Amy Grant)
- Unforgettable (Natalie & Nat King Cole)
- The Way You Look Tonight (Frank Sinatra)
Is your song missing from the list? Tell us what it is/was!
My father and I danced to "Maria Elena", originally by....you know what? I don't know who it's by. I just Googled and Googled and can't find it. I must move on with my day. Mom if you read this, please let me know who sang that song.
Anyway, it's the song I was named after and our band learned to play it especially for me. :)
Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there - especially mine! Love you Daddy!