Tuesday, April 13, 2010

We Are Experiencing Techinical Difficulties

I thought it would be a great idea to download Windows 7 on Friday. Turns out, it wasn't such a great idea, as I haven't been able to get an internet connection on my laptop since Saturday. Perhaps I should have waited until AFTER wedding season to do this. Live and learn. The Geek Squad is coming out tomorrow to help, hopefully I'll be writing a stellar review about their services.

In the meantime, if you are a client of mine, or a future client requesting information, I will be visiting the local library once per day to check my email until this issue is resolved. Thank you so much for your patience!

I'm logging off for today.
Pin It!

2 comments:

sinnlighet said...

Ahhhh Your blog is wonderful, soo nice to find you! Your pictures are so inspiring and beautiful!

A footprint from

Agneta & Sweden

Maria Elena said...

Thank you so much! I'm glad you found me. :)