Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It's Like Rain On Your Wedding Day

I am pretty sure I'm not the only one who watched Jason and Molly from The Bachelor's wedding last night. And I'll bet I'm not the only one left wondering why there wasn't a back up plan for the rain, or at least an umbrella for the bride and groom. Even if you don't have a back up plan, (which I cannot even imagine), there's no excuse to stand in the rain and ruin your beautiful hair and makeup when there are umbrellas that look like this out there. All of the umbrellas below are from Etsy and all are waterproof!

Flaunt your new monogram with this pretty umbrella is from EmilyRoseJewellery's Shop.



The rain isn't going to spoil the fun with this adorable umbrella from Daisy Girl Creation's Shop



This beautiful umbrella from Aminamarei's Shop is hand painted and made from 100% silk. Yes, it's waterproof.


This pretty velvety printed umbrella is from Umbrella Heaven's Shop . Not sure which I love more, the pattern or the fact that it's velvety.
Pin It!