Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year, New Goals



Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a happy and healthy holiday. Obviously I've taken a bit of a hiatus to focus on the holidays and family and it was a wonderful break!

I've also been busy working on my personal and business goals for 2010 and I'm very excited about the year ahead. Working on my goals means that I need to write them down and establish a system for keeping track of my progress. I've done this, but being the paper addict that I am, I want a pretty journal to write them in. So, I did a little window shopping on Etsy, and look what I found! Decisions, decisions....











Pin It!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for calling our attention to these beautiful books!

Laura said...

definitely the hexagons. :0) these are great!

Maria Elena said...

I'm glad you liked them! I still haven't decided...