Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Summer's Here! (Unoffically)

I hope everyone had a wonderful long Memorial Day weekend! I actually took a few days away from my computer and my studio. It's something that doesn't happen very often and it was much needed.

Over the weekend I marveled at how much my veggie garden has grown since I planted it last weekend (I'll have to post photos). I love tending to my little garden every day, there is something peaceful and relaxing about it. Wouldn't a garden wedding be such a beautiful way to start your life together with the man or woman of your dreams?

Pin It!

1 comment:

Vegan Craft Samples said...

I cant wait for our garden to start sprouting, we planted it last saturday, and I am so excited.
This is the first year that we have a decent sized plot, since we live in the city
I am looking forward to seeing some shots of your garden!