Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Be My Cupcake

My post last week about wedding cakes got me thinking, if I could do it all over again, I would have a Cupcake Wedding Cake. Besides being super cute, it is a great way to show your style as a couple and carry out a theme, if you have one.
1. Wedding Chocolate Mud Cupcakes, 2. Shabby Chic Garden Wedding Cupcakes, 3. Spring Cupcakes, 4. Monogrammed Cupcakes, 5. Bride and Groom, 6. Giant Wedding Cupcake, 7. April and Simon's Wedding Cupcake Cake, 8. More Spring Cupcakes, 9. Black & White Wedding Cupcakes
Pin It!

3 comments:

Molly said...

I just love cupcakes...I think they're perfect for a wedding (or any time, actually). These are all adorable!

Start To Finish Supplies said...

Those are all so cute. And they look so yummy! Love the tuxedo cupcake.

Ripper Arts said...

Yum! Fantastic.