Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Recipe for Happiness

Being organized makes me happy. When things aren’t organized I get edgy. So, when I have to search through my old tattered box of recipes, I go crazy. I’ve got quite a collection of recipes from family and friends that I love but every time I want a recipe from the box, I have to search through this mess:

Things are going to change because I found this...

A personalized cookbook! It’s from Secret Ingredients and you can submit up to 250 recipes. You can include photographs and a list of contributors. You can also choose your recipe layout and there are different font options. I haven’t started Christmas shopping, would it be too horrible if the first gift I bought was for me?

Because I work with fabulous brides every day, I can’t help but think how they could use this wonderful find! I think it would be a great gift for a bride. Guests of the wedding or shower could be asked to submit a favorite recipe along with their rsvp’s and the bride and groom can make a book that they will to enjoy until happily ever after. I’m off to start putting my book together!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Molly said...

I love that. I took old family recipes and made a cook/scrap book for my brother a couple of years ago - it was a lot of work (and much appreciated) but this would have made my life easier.