Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Filled With Gratitude

I love the homework assignments that Melissa at Operation Nice gives. They are very inspirational and a lot of fun! The newest assignment was to make a gratitude list. I found myself going on and on, but I condensed it because you may have a turkey you should be preparing. So here it goes...

I am grateful for my husband who is almost always in a good mood and is always supportive and loving. I am grateful that (with the urging of my husband) I have finally started to let some things go and ask for help when I need it. I am grateful that my parents raised me to be kind and thoughtful, because that is how they are. I am grateful that my family is relatively healthy; nobody has anything that isn’t manageable. I am grateful for the small community of talented women I’ve found who inspire me to reach inside myself and become better. I am grateful for my sister who will never let me quit. I am grateful that people actually read this blog. I am grateful for being creative. I am grateful that I can honestly say that I love what I do for a living. I’m grateful for my dog who keeps me company all day and loves to hear me sing. I am grateful that I have a home filled with love and that I never miss a meal.

Please let me know if you have a list...I’d love to read it.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Leah said...

that's a lovely list!