Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin Decor

We went pumpkin picking last weekend. Well...actually, we picked our pumpkins from the parking lot of Johnson's Farm last weekend. We bought apple cider doughnuts too...but they didn't stick around long enough for a photo. They were warm from the oven!


I love the Fall. I wish we were married in this beautiful season. We were married in June and it was a wonderful and beautiful day, but not full of the colors of Fall.

I found some photos of ways to incorporate pumpkins into wedding decor if you are lucky enough to be planning a Fall wedding. I hope they inspire you! I know we aren't carving our usual triangle eyes and nose Jack O'Lanterns this year.
Monograms
Pin It!

2 comments:

Molly said...

I love that pumpkin decor has become less traditional over the past several years. It's nice to see these beautiful examples - the lacy pumpkins are gorgeous!

Maria Elena said...

The lace pumpkins are my favorite...leave it to Martha! ;o)