Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Spreading Cheer

Happy Wednesday everyone! I am spreading cheer tonight and having a small gathering at my house for the Brides to Be in my sister's circle of friends. I guess you could call it an "Invitation Party". We're going to have some pizza and wine and they are going to check out my wedding invitation portfolio and pick my brain for a little while. I'm looking forward to it as they are all crazy girls and it should be fun (and loud).

I added some Holiday cards to my Etsy shop.
It isn't too early to start spreading holiday cheer you know...or at least start thinking about it!




Pin It!

3 comments:

Molly said...

It sounds like a fun night!

(and love your holiday card design...)

Maria Elena said...

Thanks Molly :o)

Vicki said...

I love the new holiday cards!!

Hope you had fun :)